The Rubble is Tower Hill School’s student news publication, built on the web. With content spanning from photos to articles to musical compositions, The Rubble displays the immense creativity that lies within our student body. All of the content is sourced from students from the 9th to 12th grade, and all students are welcome to contribute.
The Rubble replaced Tower Hill’s student print newspaper, The Dial, in 2011, and has been gaining strength, content, and readership every year since. We hope you enjoy the work of our talented students.
The Rubble’s current editors are Isabel Shepherd and Kirit Minhas.
- 2019-2020: Isabel Shepherd, Kirit Minhas
- 2017-2019: Simi Olurin, Bennett Fort
- 2016-2017: Neil Godbole, Louise Conaty
- 2015-2016: Sam Barret, Catherine Habgood
- 2014: Kalee Kennedy, Kelly Kollias
- 2011-2013: Jody Lanza-Gregory